DroneOps can be commissioned to work with any SUAS opportunity. DroneOps Ltd is working with chemical and radiological sensor manufacturers to get their devices to undertake realtime analysis, a structural surveyor to develop an SUAS for corrosion inspection, and a collision avoidance system for the use of small drones for a defence application. DroneOps Ltd personnel understand the importance of structured development leading to added value. Intellectual property arising from contractual research and development will be owned by the fee paying client. This also applies to all data collected for an on behalf of the client.
- R&D, proof of concept and manufacture.
- Product design and rapid prototyping using our in-house 3D printing facility.
- Electronic, and control system design and integration.
- Ability to complete tasks quickly
DroneOps Ltd operates quadcopters but it’s designers have preference for models that incorporate better levels of working redundancy which hexcopters and octocopters offer. We are experienced in the research, design, manufacture and maintenance of all flying platforms.
- Designed for close proximity use.
- Quick deployment for critical live sensor feedback.
- Ability to carry 5kg payload for 40mins.
- Stationary and accurate positioning.
- Stabilised sensors and payload.
Better suited SUAS for the professional survey and mapping of larger areas in high detail. Capable of producing precise, survey grade 2D orthomosaic, 3D surface models and point clouds. We work with Quest UAV to provide variable payloads. Datahawk is a smaller SUAS designed for fast deployment and the Q200 is larger for more complex mission planning.
- Can be airborne for over an hour.
- Travel at 40km/h so can cover large areas.
- Weather resistant.
DroneOps Ltd is involved in all forms of integrated robotics including Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV). We have developed Virtual Reality (VR) systems to allow for 360 degree search capability to be used within CBRNE environments.
- No airborne risk of contamination (i.e for forensic work).
- Ideal for extended sensor work requiring multiple sensor locations.
- A cheap, robust and highly disruptive use of RC technology.
DroneOps Ltd technical ability is broad based and allows our engineers to work with your devices to “real world” scenario testing your systems and abilities of your vehicle. Let DroneOps Ltd work with you to ensure your vehicle is airworthy.
- Specific training to suit your SUAS utility.
- Process modelling, project planning and due diligence.
- CAA compliance and best practice.
- Airworthiness testing and management.